Autumn is here and with that brings a ‘spooky season’ - we have the perfect baking recipe for all of the family to enjoy. This easy bake orange brownie recipe is a must-try.
230g of butter
2 tbsp vegetable oil
4tbsp white sugar
3 tps vanilla extract
140g plain flour
120g cocoa powder
A pinch of salt
200g chocolate chips
1 tsp orange extract.
1tsp Orange food dye
- Preheat the oven at 175 degrees.
- Melt the butter over a boiling pan of water and then take off the heat
- Add the sugar to the butter and combine
- Now add eggs, vanilla extract and salt to the mixture and mix until light in colour
- Scoop out ¼ of the mixture and add the orange extract and orange dye to this
- Add the cocoa powder into the remaining batter and fold it in gently
- Now add the chocolate chips and mix
- Pour the cocoa batter into the dish
- Now swirl the orange batter in and use a skewer to help get the spirals
- Bake for 35 minutes
- Remove from the dish once the brownie has cooled and serve – a spookily good bake!