Christmas time is here. Spread the Christmas cheer and get your festive bake on with this delicious chocolaty Christmas brownie recipe. Slice up and wrap up as treats for your family & friends.
180g milk chocolate
85g plain flour
40g cocoa powder
3 large eggs
280g golden caster sugar
100g mince filling
- Preheat the oven at 180C/ 160C fan.
- Over a boiling pan of water, melt the butter and chocolate in a heat proof bowl. Once melted take of the heat and cool.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar with an electric whisk for about 5 mins or until the batter leaves a trail for 2 seconds.
- Pour the chocolate into the eggs and fold the mixture together.
- Add the mince and sift flour and cocoa into the mixture and continue to fold together.
- When you have a fudgy looking batter, spoon the mixture into a tin laid with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Enjoy hot or cold. (*We love this recipe served hot with brandy butter or custard, yum!)
Are you looking for the perfect Christmas treat hamper? Click here to explore our treat box range
You can also shop our readily baked and available Indulgent Chocolate Brownies for delivery direct to your door – Packed in a box of 24 slices. Perfect to send to your nearest & dearest too.